The Community Empowerment and Nature Conservation Education Association (Perkumpulan YAPEKA) as a Non-Government Organization (NGO) engages in the field of community empowerment and sustainable natural resource management. Our vision is “towards an independent Indonesian society by utilizing the environment wisely and sustainably,” and we are working in rural communities in many areas in Indonesia
Figure 1. Seagrass monitoring in Sangihe
We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified talented people that will be working for project “Conservation of biodiversity seagrass ecosystems and their services – safeguarding food security and resilience in vulnerable coastal communities in a changing climate (IKI Project)” in Sangihe and North Minahasa, North Sulawesi.
Positions open for recruitment are:
- Community Liaison Officer – North Minahasa (download Terms of Reference)
- Community Liaison Officer – Sangihe (download Terms of Reference)
- Finance and Administration Assistant (download Terms of Reference)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications in ENGLISH, with:
- Cover letter, briefly states which position you are applying and why you are interested in this project.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages), including minimum of 2 referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com before 23:59 (GMT+7 Western Indonesia Time) on July 8th 2020. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.